Thursday, March 11, 2010

Target Trip at the Beach

I've been at the beach this week, and I've managed to check out two different Targets. I'm loving their jewelry right now. I bought a necklace that looks like 3 draping gold chains with olive and bronze beads....I've worn it with everything all week. I'll check at home for matching earrings....I also grabbed a pair of aviator glasses for $12 which are fabulous.

I found a dress under the Converse line that is so cute. White tank top on top, and cotton bottom in a beige/gray. Very simple, but very pretty. I'll probably pair it with a jean jacket and my boots (and my new necklace!)

I've also lived in the v-neck, long-sleeved above-the-knee cotton gown from the Mossimo line. I have it in navy at home..and orange here at the beach. It is SO comfortable...but cute enough to throw on over a pair of jeans too.

I also bought a pair of jean shorts from the Converse line. They are boyfriend style...and they fit so well. I usually avoid Target pants due to poor cut, but these work.

On a non-Target note...the JCrew swimsuit I bought recently...one-piece charcoal with aqua ties on the legs....LOVE it. Very comfortable, terrific fit...very feminine, too. Great for swimming or laying out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter