Friday, March 5, 2010

Let Me Introduce Myself....

I love fashion....clothes....shoes.....bags......I love it all, and I have since I was a little girl. I was saving up my money to buy Vogue (and Paris and Italian Vogue) from an early age. Even when my paycheck didn't allow me to exercise this love...I still followed it.

I modeled for a few years, and the main enjoyment from that occupation was being able to wear the fabulous clothes. I loved the runway work. It often did not pay as much as the other work, but I didn't care. I loved working with the designers and stylists. Later on, I became a buyer, and for a few precious years I was able to shop vicariously in New York and Paris...a real dream for a girl who loves her clothes...

This blog is my way of continuing my love of fashion. I have been writing a daily blog on 'life' for a year, and many days are devoted to fashion. This blog will allow me to do it on a regular basis. This one is dedicated to all of my friends and followers who cheer when the word 'fashion' is in the title.

It seems the perfect time to start this...as the Spring shows just finished up in New York, and the Paris shows are taking place as we speak. Starting next week, we'll take a look at what's in store for spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter