Friday, March 19, 2010

New at J Crew

I recieved the J Crew catalogue last week, and I loved the clothes. But I was anxious to get to the real live store to see what they had. Just like there are "online only" pieces, there are also "in store only" pieces. I wasn't disappointed. From the olive green military jacket, to the charcoal waist bow tank top...I loved it all. There were t-shirts in very beautiful colors with bows and flourishes. There were watercolor skirts, lovely cardigans and edgy dresses. There were very few things in the store that I wouldn't gladly own, but I settled on the military jacket, a couple of tanks and a couple of tanks and tees...

The great thing about J Crew is that you can find quality clothes...some very classic, but some that trend off the runway...for pretty reasonable prices.

1 comment:

  1. I've got quite a few tanks & tees picked out :) Love all of the new ones!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter